Property Tax Appeal

After having your home reassessed, you can file a grievance to contest the new assessment and subsequent property tax increase. You should be prepared to show evidence for your claim; this usually involves showing that the assessed value differs from the market value of the home. Additionally, if your community doesn’t assess at 100% of market value, but assessed your home at 100% of the value, you can appeal on these grounds.

If you are unsuccessful with your grievance, you can chose to appeal further in a Small Claims Assessment Review.

Any taxpayer that pays property taxes can file a tax grievance (residential or commercial).


Savings depend on the degree of over-assessment and the success of your grievance.

Claimed as a reduction in future property tax bills.

No items found.

Want help saving?
Let us handle the hard parts.

Book a free consultation with a Castle specialist.

Book Now